Not open for further replies.

norton737

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
:) Stay Tuned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54FzEofzzD0

Symantec is working on brand-new Norton 2014 Product Line!
New version will be even faster and better than version 2013!
And...maybe sandboxie is coming in this version? ;) Soon we will know!

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
norton737 said:
Hello everybody! :) This is my first post on this forum!
My uncle is working in Symantec. I also working on Norton products! :)
About version 2014 - official beta will be released in May/June. UI is not finished but now it looks like Norton 2012! There will be sandbox in version 2014 and many improvements in speed! :) There will be more new things! :) So stay turned .. soon I'll most more information and pictures! :)

Also I'll giveaway one license for Norton Internet Security 2014 when the final version release (in the end of the year) ! :)

First welcome to malwaretips.com :) Glad to saw 2014 Norton Products r coming..! :)
But bro make sure that the products r better then 2013 products.. Because some 2013 products r automatically crashed, some r don't catch some tracking cookies and suddenly slow down the Pc..!!!

Thanks!

norton737

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
Akash209 said:
norton737 said:
Hello everybody! :) This is my first post on this forum!
My uncle is working in Symantec. I also working on Norton products! :)
About version 2014 - official beta will be released in May/June. UI is not finished but now it looks like Norton 2012! There will be sandbox in version 2014 and many improvements in speed! :) There will be more new things! :) So stay turned .. soon I'll most more information and pictures! :)

Also I'll giveaway one license for Norton Internet Security 2014 when the final version release (in the end of the year) ! :)

First welcome to malwaretips.com :) Glad to saw 2014 Norton Products r coming..! :)
But bro make sure that the products r better then 2013 products.. Because some 2013 products r automatically crashed, some r don't catch some tracking cookies and suddenly slow down the Pc..!!!

Thanks!

Hello! :) Version 2013 ... is not very stable version! It has problems with Windows 8 but they're because problems in Windows 8, not in Norton. Anyway, version 2014 will be better! It'll work on new engine, so it'll be faster and more stable! Something really cool is coming soon! :)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Really Norton IS 2013 is too Good in XP. The Thing hate About Norton is its WebProtection.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I first saw this thread and was thinking it was the release of Norton 2014, but then found out it was an introduction thread. :p

Anyway welcome to MalwareTips. :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Other information:

http://de.community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/Norton-Internet-Security-2014/td-p/67084

LochNess

Apr 2, 2011
Welcome....

I was interested regarding you comment referring to a sandbox... Can you provide some additional information about its characteristics? For example, I'm thinking of KIS, Avast and or Comodo's offerings...

Again, welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.