Expired Norton 360 - 90 day free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/400-norton-360-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[HEADING=2][B]How to get a free Norton 360 license for 90 days[/B][/HEADING]
[B]1[/B]. Download the Norton 360 integrated antivirus

and install: [B]Operating System Support:[/B] [URL='https://tunecom.ru/windows/367-download-windows-10.html']Windows 10[/URL] / 8.1 / 8 /7

[B]2[/B]. Create an account by opening a help and selecting an[B] "account" [/B]to confirm the mail from the letter you came in.

3. To quickly update to the latest available version, use a fresh distribution.

And don't forget about disabling [B]Norton Community Watch."[/B]

Use

comprehensive antivirus protection for 90

days for free.[URL='https://tunecom.ru/free-download-norton-360.html'][IMG alt="Скачать Norton 360"]https://tunecom.ru/templates/tunecom/images/download.png[/IMG][/URL]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Get a free Norton 360 online antivirus license for 90 days. The Norton 360 integrated antivirus will provide reliable protection against viruses and hacker attacks, security on the Internet, back up important data, optimize and speed up the computer.

Norton 360 Integrated Antivirus Opportunities

• Protection from viruses and other malware with SONAR technology.
  • Powerful smart firewall and intrusion prevention.
  • Backup with two gigabytes of storage.
  • Web browser security and download control.
  • Protecting the Internet browser.
  • Protect your mail from spam.
  • Parental control.
  • Prevention of vulnerabilities.
  • Monitoring the system's performance and optimizing.
  • The ability to customize the protection of all devices on a convenient web portal.

Features of the free Norton 360 license

• The license is available for new users and one personal computer.
  • Updates to new versions throughout the license period.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • Only for personal use.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Thank you so much for this fantastic program.
On the site av-test.org this famous av program was rated as a top product : Test Norton Norton 360 22.20 for Windows 10 (204920)
Out of the 21 products tested only 7 did not receive the status top product.
So, I don't know if that still counts for anything these days.
Might as well keep the buit-in Microsoft Defender also rated top product...

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019

If several programs have a good rating, does that actually mean that they are bad?
Or is it just a coincidence that there are so many of them with good grades?

Reactions: Nevi and Cortex

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019

Otherwise i have been using norton for years and have absolutely never had the slightest problem with this program.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
If several programs have a good rating, does that actually mean that they are bad?
Or is it just a coincidence that there are so many of them with good grades?
In my opinion if almost everybody has a good rating the test is too easy.
The testing done by their competitor show more difference between the products.
A great overview from all their test and awards over the year 2000 is found here:

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Here are some ratings and opinions about Norton:

https://www.mrg-effitas.com/test-library/

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

Dex4Sure

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
May 14, 2019
Here are some ratings and opinions about Norton:

https://www.mrg-effitas.com/test-library/

Never read anything from SafetyDetectives. They are simply incompetent.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I decided to install Norton 360 on my secondary laptop (mid-end specs) with this license. Pretty impressed actually. Two main points to highlight:
  • Kaspersky's Application Control used to block Blitz (an app for rune-making in League of Legends) because it wasn't digitally signed, this used to drive me mad, because even adding it as whitelist wouldn't work. Norton doesn't have Application Control, it didn't block Blitz (good thing), but it still alerted me that an unsigned file (Blitz) wanted to connect to the internet, and allowed me to "allow always". So, different and more efficient approach than Kaspersky.
  • Browsing is at least x3 faster than Kaspersky (even with inject script into browser disabled) and at least x5 faster than BitDefender.
Will keep testing, but so far, interesting results...

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

Norton in general gets good ratings on every test and this has been confirmed on tests conducted by @Andy Ful as well. If users are happy with Norton, there is no reason to change. Even less now when they are working to bring LifeLock (leak detection) to more markets and Avira's threat analysts will at the very least, share data with Norton.

It's not my personal favourite, due to the fact that at the moment it seems like a dead project, last program update was almost a year ago. I am sure something new is coming soon though.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I decided to install Norton 360 on my secondary laptop (mid-end specs) with this license. Pretty impressed actually. Two main points to highlight:
  • Kaspersky's Application Control used to block Blitz (an app for rune-making in League of Legends) because it wasn't digitally signed, this used to drive me mad, because even adding it as whitelist wouldn't work.
Hum maybe because You tweaked the AC to move unknown apps to High Rest. or Untrusted, probably in default settings that app would be moved to Low Restricted as maximum :)

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
  • Kaspersky's Application Control used to block Blitz (an app for rune-making in League of Legends) because it wasn't digitally signed, this used to drive me mad, because even adding it as whitelist wouldn't work.
Such a file is put by Kaspersky to Low Restricted, High Restricted, or Untrusted group. If I correctly remember you can move the file to the Trusted group and then it will be allowed. If the file was put to High Restricted or Untrusted group then moving it to Low Restricted group will also work in most cases.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 89360

I tried Norton from the link provided here and so far these are my impressions:

1. This link downloads an ancient version of Norton, so immediate update is an absolute must. It will take few minutes plus 1 reboot to get Norton up-to-date.

2. Web blocking still so-so though it appears to have been improved. IPS looks improved too, it now accurately detects for example exe patterns in jpg files. However, compared to Trend Micro, Avast, Kaspersky and several others, it just fades.

3. Maldocs protection has been improved from before and consists of several layers. I was unable to find a file that could bypass it.

4. Executables detection and protection still fantastic like always.

5. Scripts protection has been improved. I was unable to find a script that could bypass it, though there were minor misses, followed by cleanup. I only downloaded 20-30 though.

6. There is a change in notifications, they are now tinier and appear without animation. The red X from notifications has been cleared out. Other portions of the UI have remained the same.

7. Resource usage during scan is probably the highest I've seen, together with Avira.
1613335959383.png

Avast and Kaspersky's CPU usage during Deep Scan tops at 15%, Trend Micro tops at 25%.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
@harlan4096 @Andy Ful my issue with Kaspersky's AC and these files comes from a long run and debate with Kaspersky support. More than a year has passed and they haven't found a way around it. The issue is the following:

I use AC as move unknown files to untrusted group, therefore denying its execution. Due to the lack of digital signature, Blitz is blocked. So I manually move the file to "Trusted" group. Still, several issue maraunder around this:

1. Everytime Blitz updates itself, the installer is blocked and the execution of the program is blocked. Therefore Blitz does not start. You must move to trusted the installer too. And once updated, you must move the new executable to Trusted, since it's blocked too.
2. Even if you tick to not blocked unsigned files, Blitz is still blocked.
3. Even if you whitelist from Application Control and System Watcher Blitz executable, Blitz folder, Blitz AppData locations, Blitz temp installer folder, Blitz AppData Programs folder, it's still blocked each time.

There's no way around this that makes Kaspersky not block Blitz. I've tried lots of tweaks and whitelists, it doesn't work. The only way around it is disabling Application Control, which is the most interesting feature of the antivirus.

Kaspersky's support had to send the case to Russia, and Russia never found a workaround either.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.