Expired Norton 360 Deluxe - 1 Year for free

Expired Giveaways
71 Replies 11,831 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details
Promo page
https://nl.norton.com/store?promocode=BOLCOM&expid=BOL&VENDORID=_BOL_COM
How to get a license
Use promo code to get 100% discount.
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Email address
    • Bank card details
    • Agree to their Terms and Privacy Policies
Is it just me or is everyone having this strange thing? Right now the date and time is July 14 at 12pm in my country but the virus definiton version shows 20260712-4
Is the virus definition version delayed that long?
 
Is it just me or is everyone having this strange thing? Right now the date and time is July 14 at 12pm in my country but the virus definiton version shows 20260712-4
Is the virus definition version delayed that long?
Try connecting to Norton VPN and see if it changes. I believe this is normal as Norton does not download updates everyday the same as Avast.

I believe in Gen products (Avast/AVG/Norton) there are two types of updates: definition/product updates and streaming updates.

BTW if you suspect that there is sth wrong, please reach out to Norton support. They are fast and helpful.
 
Last edited:
Hi, and greetings to everyone.
If anyone has a spare license and would like to share it with me, I'd be grateful. I've tried, but I can't get it to work.
 
Hi, and greetings to everyone.
If anyone has a spare license and would like to share it with me, I'd be grateful. I've tried, but I can't get it to work.
Which does not work? The code or the promo link? Use a vpn to NL if possible
 
I managed to get a a license by using a VPN and credit card. Thankfully I can generate one time virtual credit cards with my bank with short expiry dates so don't have to worry about a bill shock in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top