Check PM.Who can get me a license?
Because I'm from Iran and we have no PayPal or international bank card ...
I have 3 more devices left. Ping me if you need one.
Last edited:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Check PM.Who can get me a license?
Because I'm from Iran and we have no PayPal or international bank card ...
It still works. Use the iDeal option as mentioned in this post, Promotional - Norton 360 Deluxe - 1 Year for free.Excuse me , can I have the chance to grab it if feasible? Thanks for your generousity!
Try connecting to Norton VPN and see if it changes. I believe this is normal as Norton does not download updates everyday the same as Avast.Is it just me or is everyone having this strange thing? Right now the date and time is July 14 at 12pm in my country but the virus definiton version shows 20260712-4
Is the virus definition version delayed that long?
maybe you're missing something or just try it again until it works. heheHi, and greetings to everyone.
If anyone has a spare license and would like to share it with me, I'd be grateful. I've tried, but I can't get it to work.
Which does not work? The code or the promo link? Use a vpn to NL if possibleHi, and greetings to everyone.
If anyone has a spare license and would like to share it with me, I'd be grateful. I've tried, but I can't get it to work.
Congrats! That's what you called PATIENCE.Finally managed to grab a license, tried more than 15 times before able to check out successfully.
Please check PM.Hi, and greetings to everyone.
If anyone has a spare license and would like to share it with me, I'd be grateful. I've tried, but I can't get it to work.
Please check PM.Hi anyone with a spare license ,can't get this to work.Thks
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes