Expired Norton Internet Security 2011 90 days for free

Expired Giveaways
8 Replies 7,147 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norton always has this kind of promotions.90 days for free , it's almost a rule for them.The sad part is that if you go to their official website and try to download a simple 30days trail you will not be able to do so. -1 Symantec....-1
 
Oh you're preaching to the choir as I am no Symantec fan. I just have to put my personal views aside when posting things such as this since I know some people would like to test it out.
 
I am sure that they loose clients because of this. (requiring credit card info to download a trial and automatically charging you after 30 days.)
 
Yes.To download a copy of NIS from Symantec servers you need a credit card.If you don't like NIS in the 30days trail period you can then cancel your subscription and you won't be charged. (-1 Symantec) . If you do like it they will just take the money from your credit card.
Note : This isn't a new thing.It has been like this from sometime now...
 
Watasha said:
They require credit card info? I would have put a disclaimer if I had known that.
The ING offer you posted lets you download directly. On Symantec site, to download a trial you need to provide your credit card no. I think both me & jack were talking about the trial on Symantec site.
 
Yes,we are talking about the trial on Symantec site.
The 90 days promo is ok. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top