Expired Norton Internet Security 2011 90 days for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watasha

Thread author
Feb 8, 2011
For anyone who wants to try NIS.

http://buy-static.norton.com/prod/html/partner/ING.html

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Norton always has this kind of promotions.90 days for free , it's almost a rule for them.The sad part is that if you go to their official website and try to download a simple 30days trail you will not be able to do so. -1 Symantec....-1

Watasha

Thread author
Feb 8, 2011
Oh you're preaching to the choir as I am no Symantec fan. I just have to put my personal views aside when posting things such as this since I know some people would like to test it out.

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
I am sure that they loose clients because of this. (requiring credit card info to download a trial and automatically charging you after 30 days.)

Watasha

Thread author
Feb 8, 2011
They require credit card info? I would have put a disclaimer if I had known that.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yes.To download a copy of NIS from Symantec servers you need a credit card.If you don't like NIS in the 30days trail period you can then cancel your subscription and you won't be charged. (-1 Symantec) . If you do like it they will just take the money from your credit card.
Note : This isn't a new thing.It has been like this from sometime now...

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Watasha said:
They require credit card info? I would have put a disclaimer if I had known that.
The ING offer you posted lets you download directly. On Symantec site, to download a trial you need to provide your credit card no. I think both me & jack were talking about the trial on Symantec site.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yes,we are talking about the trial on Symantec site.
The 90 days promo is ok. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.