Expired Norton Internet Security 2014 180 Days Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hello I try it again.
I see the key and then remove it around the key in bringing a different system.
If I install the "Norton Internet Security 2012 Netbook Edition free 6 months OEM" this version has 180 days.
Running these days after removing the account manager continues or stops this period?
If I understood, you want to transfer license to different machine.
Well, I cannot guarantee but maybe the licence (from NIS Netbook Edition) may bind with your device so I don't know if that license will work on other machine unless you click remove license from your Norton account...
532x457xNorton-Internet-Security-2013-Free-Product-Key.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UCNyNdZQBL.jpg

If it doesn't work, you can always try the whole procedure mentioned in the first page, on that new machine to get license working

Wodkakiller

Verified
Dec 28, 2013
It works. No Problemm with the transfer to another system!
I just thought that if the key is removed, the the days do not run further.

Thank you

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
too bad it doesnt work for windows 8/8.1 users since you cannot install 2012 version to begin with.
but thanks

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
too bad it doesnt work for windows 8/8.1 users since you cannot install 2012 version to begin with.
but thanks
If you have enough ram you can create virtual machine with Windows XP or Windows 7 to install it and get the key ;)

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
If someone wants, I can PM key for 170 days left + login details. Currently not using NIS.

Sent. None left.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.