Expired Norton Internet Security 2014 180 Days Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Hi, kuttus, Could you elaborate where Exactly The Norton Key Place Folder in My Documents\Symantec ?
Recently Norton was Change Activation Servers, You couldn't Find Product Keys ussually [25 Digits] for NIS 2014
in your Inbox Account >>> Hit Services Upper Left on Page.. now only Serial [12 Digits]
Your Replies or suggestion from anyone.. I be appreciate and More than Welcome
Regards
Ismethere MT

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
RE: Norton Internet Security 2013 Free Download with 180 Days Trial Product Key
You can find your Norton Product key in your computer itself...
Open the folder My Documents\Symantec\ there you can see your Norton key in a notepad file........
Hello kuttus, this is my second Reply You're not be able to find Norton Product Key in My Documents, I have done
with it, Finally I could Find it, Since Norton Changed Activation Procedure Recently, IT's Mean you can't Find and
Norton wouldn't Provide anymore They Product Key in Your Norton Account This Procedure for All Norton Product.
No More [25 Digits] Product Key that you can Transfer to other PCs or to gift someone as usual.
Here Below My Test result, Finally Bingo... Got it, I could Activate NIS 2014 [Installer Used NIS-UpgradeESDND-21.6.0.32-EN]
PS: If you need some Info Please PM me, I can't Explain here for some Security Reason.

nis21_180days_MT.png

NUWANTHA

Level 1
Apr 22, 2013
Don't worry, it works fine on windows 8.1 but you should activate it before expire your current subscription.

iSkios

Feb 20, 2015
Links not working, can someone re-upload it somewhere.

Hello kuttus, this is my second Reply You're not be able to find Norton Product Key in My Documents, I have done
with it, Finally I could Find it, Since Norton Changed Activation Procedure Recently, IT's Mean you can't Find and
Norton wouldn't Provide anymore They Product Key in Your Norton Account This Procedure for All Norton Product.
No More [25 Digits] Product Key that you can Transfer to other PCs or to gift someone as usual.
Here Below My Test result, Finally Bingo... Got it, I could Activate NIS 2014 [Installer Used NIS-UpgradeESDND-21.6.0.32-EN]
PS: If you need some Info Please PM me, I can't Explain here for some Security Reason.

nis21_180days_MT.png

How to check the product key on the computer itself? There is no symantec folder on my documents and logging in the Norton Account doesn't show anymore the product key of installed NIS.

vertilo

Level 1
Verified
Sep 30, 2013
How to check the product key on the computer itself? There is no symantec folder on my documents and logging in the Norton Account doesn't show anymore the product key of installed NIS.
If the key trial, then of course you will not see. Key bought officially, and will be displayed in the folder and in your account. If you need a key, write. At the first opportunity, I will send a PM.

Reactions: iSkios

iSkios

Feb 20, 2015
If the key trial, then of course you will not see. Key bought officially, and will be displayed in the folder and in your account. If you need a key, write. At the first opportunity, I will send a PM.

I would be very happy if you can send me one, TIA!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.