New Update Norton Security 22.22.8.13 for Windows is now available!

Kiss

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 6, 2021
1. What is the version number for this patch?

Norton Security 22.22.8.13

2. When will I receive the patch?

As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community when we make the patch available to all customers.

3. How can I manually install these patches?

This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.

4. What's new in Norton 22.22.8.13?

• Software programs that require attention are now listed as part of SmartScan
    image002_9.png
  • Identity Advisor Plus is now included in ‘Additional Apps and Services’ section
  • Bug fixes:
    • Alignment issues in Error screen in Performance and Backup pillars - Thread
    • Scaling issues in Feature Setup UI - Thread
    • Norton hangs after using Search - Thread
  • Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
A friend asked me to fix a weird noise this desk PC (fan) & he uses Norton, some time since I have - I sorted a few bits out & went though his Norton, I like the new UI & tempted to give it a try for no good reason :)

Reactions: Guilhermesene

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
Going to image back & give the very basic Norton a try mainly for fun, seems the days of it not installing unless you use Chrome have gone - High on FP's it seems - £6:99 from FleaBay :)

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.