New Update Norton Security 22.23.1.21 for Windows is now available!

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Security 22.23.1.21 update is now available via LiveUpdate. As with our previous updates, this version is being released in a phased manner. This update is available in all supported languages. To download it, simply run LiveUpdate through Norton user interface.

This update is available for the following Norton products:

• New Norton 360
  • Norton 360 for Gamers
  • Norton Antivirus Plus
  • Norton Security
  • Norton Internet Security
  • Norton 360
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Norton Security Online

To verify you have the update for Norton Security, launch the Main User Interface, click on Help.

22.23.1.21%20About.png

Below FAQ addresses some common questions:

1. What is the version number for this patch?

Norton Security 22.23.1.21

2. When will I receive the patch?

As is our standard practice, we are deploying the patch in a phased manner. We have released the patch to randomly selected customers, and will then monitor our telemetry, as well as this forum, for any problems or issues. Once we have confirmed the effectiveness of the patch, we will make it available to all customers. We will post an update on the Norton Community when we make the patch available to all customers.

3. How can I manually install these patches?

This patch is ONLY available via LiveUpdate, and is being released in a phased manner. You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.

4. What's new in Norton 22.23.1.21?

• Removed the duplicate feedback link in Norton Secure Login page in My Norton dashboard UI
    image005_1.jpg
  • Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements

5. Where can I post my queries?

Please visit Norton 360 for Windows board to post your queries.

Please note:

• Some of the features are being throttled
  • Norton 22.23.1 supports: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA2, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
  • Norton 22.23.1 targets versions 22.22.9.7, 22.22.9.11, 22.22.10.3, 22.22.10.9, 22.22.11.4 and 22.23.1.14 builds.
  • This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)

Source: Norton Security 22.23.1.21 for Windows is now available!

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
Smart Scan removed with this update?
Hmm, I haven't been using Norton that long, but the UK version of Gamer Security really doesn't have it for me in this version.
I can't find norton antivirus only just antivirus not the plus version?
I think Norton hasn't had a version of just antivirus for a very long time. Always the "simplest" version was antivirus plus, which nevertheless has a firewall, which I, btw, advise to put in an aggressive mode in the settings - this is a very good improvement in data leakage protection!

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
ok I do know that there is a antivirus only ,I was using it on an old machine last fall.
I am thinking Kaspersky free or Norton trial .

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.