New Update Norton Security app 1.7 is now available for Windows 10 S!

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Norton Security app 1.7 is now available for Windows 10 in S mode.

This app is available to Windows 10 in S mode customers from the Microsoft App Store.

1. What's the version number?

Norton Security 1.7.564.0

2. What are the changes in this build?

• Enhancements to onboarding and setup flow
  • Other minor performance enhancements and bug fixes

3. What countries is the product available in?

Norton Security Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is available to Win 10 S users from the Microsoft App Store in US.

UWP is now a New Norton offering, purchase of the app allows the customer to access the Norton product on other devices as well.

To download a copy on your 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the Microsoft App Store. Outside of US, the app can be installed with an existing valid Norton Subscription by going to Norton portal (https://my.norton.com) on a 10S machine.

4. What are the operating system requirements?

Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode (32-bit or 64-bit or ARM32 or ARM64) version 1803 and above.

5. How do I download this app?

To download a copy on your Windows 10 S machine in US, search for Norton Security on the Microsoft App Store (US only)

Outside of US, the app can be installed with an existing valid Norton Subscription by visiting our portal on a 10 S machine.

Post your queries in Norton Security | Norton Security with Backup board.

For more information, visit Norton UWP Install FAQ page.

Bryan320

Level 8
Oct 11, 2019
I really didn't like S mode when I bought my laptop I had to disable it running it regularly seemed so much better less restrictions.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.