Expired Norton Security Premium for 3 months free comss.ru

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6894
How to get a license
[HEADING=2]Norton Security Premium 3 months free[/HEADING]
To get a free 90-day 10-device Norton Security license, follow these steps:

1. Download the comprehensive antivirus from the following link, choosing [B]Norton Security for 3 months free[/B] on the download page and install it on your computer:

[URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=6894']Download Norton Security[/URL]:[URL="https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=6894"]Скачать Norton Security Premium на 3 месяца бесплатно. Защита для 10 устройств[/URL]

[B]The distribution kit for activating the license is available in English[/B]

Supported Operating Systems Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 32 | 64-bit.

2. Create a new account in the [B]Create an account menu[/B] and confirm the specified email address.
3. After installing and creating an account, download the latest version by selecting " [B]Norton Security Premium to update[/B] , and install over. After rebooting the system, log in to your account.
4. You will receive a free 3-month Norton Security Premium license that can be installed on 10 devices - Windows and Mac computers, Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad. To install on other devices, use your account information and the [URL='https://my.norton.com/']my.norton.com[/URL] portal .

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Get a free 3 months (90 days) Norton Security Premium license. Protect up to 10 of your devices, including Windows computers, Mac and Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad

Norton Security is a comprehensive antivirus, a new solution for comprehensive Internet protection of your computer, important data and online activity. Multi-layered security system to block all types of threats.

1624482978142.png

Norton Security Premium 3 months free​

To get a free 90-day 10-device Norton Security license, follow these steps:

1. Download the comprehensive antivirus from the following link, choosing Norton Security for 3 months free on the download page and install it on your computer:

Download Norton Security:Скачать Norton Security Premium на 3 месяца бесплатно. Защита для 10 устройств

The distribution kit for activating the license is available in English

Supported Operating Systems Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 32 | 64-bit.

2. Create a new account in the Create an account menu and confirm the specified email address.
3. After installing and creating an account, download the latest version by selecting " Norton Security Premium to update , and install over. After rebooting the system, log in to your account.
4. You will receive a free 3-month Norton Security Premium license that can be installed on 10 devices - Windows and Mac computers, Android mobile devices, iPhone and iPad. To install on other devices, use your account information and the my.norton.com portal .

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I usually download these free security trials just to toy around with them, I never purchase them because in my opinion EVEN if you pay the reduced price for one year , year 2 and thereafter skyrockets in price.
If ANYONE pays the regular price for any of these so called top antivirus / security suites, you'd be better off burning your money because Windows firewall / defender when configured correctly works just as well as any paid antivirus and you don't get all the other junk these security packages bundle in.
I got in on Malwarebytes years ago when they sold lifetime licenses for cheap and subscriptions were unheard of, so I have not paid for Malwarebytes in almost 10 years or more, which is used as a periodic scanner and it updates without fail to every single new build.

If I want a vpn, I will go to a service that specializes in vpns, if I want a backup solution I will use software that specializes in backups, the same with cleaning and optimizing and so on and so forth with all the other junk they bundle in.

These antivirus companies have become so desperate they are trying to corner everything while in the process of making 75% of their software useless bloat.

I haven't used used a paid antivirus / security solution in over 10 years now and never a bug, trojan , worm , virus , ransomware or hiccup . At $100+ a year for a subscription , that's over $1000 I have saved and spent on things more worthwhile.

If you want to buy into it, pay the 1st year reduced price, don't go beyond that and don't let them tie you into a second year because it is just not worth it.

Paid antivirus will eventually go the way of the do-do bird.

Last edited:

Balrog

Level 6
Verified
May 5, 2015
If I want a vpn, I will go to a service that specializes in vpns, if I want a backup solution I will use software that specializes in backups, the same with cleaning and optimizing and so on and so forth with all the other junk they bundle in.

These antivirus companies have become so desperate they are trying to corner everything while in the process of making 75% of their software useless bloat.
👏 Exactly! In my country we have a saying: shoemaker to your shoe.

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
I have been using this antivirus program for years.
I absolutely never had the slightest problem.
Once again, thanks for this giveaway.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.