Advice Request Norton security v22.22.7.11

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
It's not possible anymore, I've tried today, you can even create a new account, but the 90 days are not registered and they ask for your card to buy a new subscription, and as I said, after you update the antivirus the 90 days expire
I tested 2 days ago. It still works.

Reactions: DDE_Server
G

Guilhermesene

Hello everyone. How is this version? Did it really improve anything? Can someone take a screenshot showing the new program icon please?

Note: I've been using Linux for a while now so I asked this favor 🙂

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone. How is this version? Did it really improve anything? Can someone take a screenshot showing the new program icon please?

Note: I've been using Linux for a while now so I asked this favor 🙂

Attachments

• 360.png
    360.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 96

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.