Expired Norton Security

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://buy.norton.com/estore/checkOutV2
Event start
Nov 28, 2019
Event end
Dec 1, 2019
How to get a license
[URL unfurl="true"]https://buy.norton.com/estore/checkOutV2[/URL]

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Just run SEP unmanaged client it is kinda the same product as Norton just without bloat .
Note without license submissions won't work .
Insight pretty much works excluding submission of unknown sample .
Get the trialware from cmoss ru.
Yes I realise that but I was talking about Norton 360, the remaining licences will be used on friends free updates etc, so wont go to waste :):)

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Yes I realise that but I was talking about Norton 360, the remaining licences will be used on friends free updates etc, so wont go to waste :):)
Out of pure curiosity what kind of settings did you configure on Norton 360 for your friends?

Reactions: Protomartyr

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
Something I miss for Norton is the ability to manage PCs at My Norton account site as Kaspersky does.

I really like this functionality in BitDefender Central. It allows me to rest easy knowing all my devices are protected (or if something is not right with any of them).

AVG Zen had this functionality once, thanks to Avast it is no more. I think vendors should seriously implement such measures. BullGuard allows you to only see the last update on each device, it does not give you the statistics on a per device basis.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.