NoSleep Reddit Stories

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
WARNING: THE LINKS POSTED IN THIS THREAD DIRECT TO STORIES WITH POTENTIALLY UNSETTLING/DISTURBING CONTENT!
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK!

None of these stories are to be regarded as true, of course.
All of these stories should be considered as purely fictional ones.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I created this thread so that people who love horror/scary/creepy/spooky stories from the popular /r/NoSleep subreddit can share some of their favorite ones and discuss them here with other MalwareTips members! :D

Visit the subreddit ☠ NoSleep ☠

Let me start off with one of the many good ones that I read last night:

Last edited:

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Last edited:

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Hello @DracusNarcrym I want to play a game. All your family members have trap in a room where its have full of hidden explosion devices, and the only way to get them out is sacrifice yourself. There is 3 keys you need to unlock the door which are 1 inside your left leg feet, 1 inside your right shoulder, and 1 inside your left eye ball. You have to get them out under 3 minutes or else you will never ever see your family members again. Live or die, pick your choice.

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Hello @DracusNarcrym I want to play a game. All your family members have trap in a room where its have full of hidden explosion devices, and the only way to get them out is sacrifice yourself. There is 3 keys you need to unlock the door which are 1 inside your left leg feet, 1 inside your right shoulder, and 1 inside your left eye ball. You have to get them out under 3 minutes or else you will never ever see your family members again. Live or die, pick your choice.
Alright, alright, alright! This was an unexpected turn of events. :confused:

:D

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
This is handpicked for you guys.
It's not eerie- or paranormal-scary, but more like an action thriller.
Nothing to give you nightmares (it's just a little gore-y) but enough to leave you wanting to read on.

EDIT: Here's a creepy one to put the right finish to the thrills from the above story:

Have a great day/night. >:F
:D

Last edited:

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Great thread this is, bit surprised there are not more participants. :confused:
Indeed! Why wouldn't there be?
In the long run, the worst that can happen is you sleep with lights on and you get spooked by random shadows and reflections. :D
And maybe you are too spooked to go the bathroom.

Reactions: Alkajak and frogboy

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
The problem for us is that we are imaginative, so usually let's admit that the fear is occur through our minds while reading any spooky stories.

+ The feeling you think it during sleep hours. ;)
When we let out imaginations run wild, they always go haunting us! :D
Sleep is merely the first victim! :D

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.