NoSleep Reddit Stories

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
I don't know what happened in that alley, but be sure you stay out of it next time you visit that city.

Time seems to go backwards.

Reactions: Alkajak

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
So, this family moved house.

The new one was cool, and all. But something was off...

The kids could feel the presence of their dog in their room at night...

... but suddenly it barked from the yard instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkajak

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
E-mail penpals, an evil being, and the keys to the house.

Sounds ambiguous? Well, then, read the story to clarify it.

This story is worthy of being in a hardcover book. :D

Hiss

Reactions: Alkajak and frogboy
A

Alkajak

Off-Topic, but related.
What is a good Android app for Reddit?

Little late, but "reddit is fun", as Dracus mentioned, is one of the more familiar apps for reddit as it almost looks like reddit mobile itself. People swear by "Sync for Reddit", but after 5.1.1, I've switched over to "Relay for Reddit". I've also tried "BaconReader" and a few other ones, but I've always come back to "Relay" for the past 6 months or so.

On a much related note, CEO of reddit announced approx 6 hours ago that the official reddit app is going into beta soon™.

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.