Not able to update nod 32 online scan & malwarebytes

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Can you post a screenshot?

If you're using a direct connection, uncheck ESET Online Scanner to connect via a custom proxy.

It's possible that Bitdefender may not be allowing ESET or Malwarebytes to connect to the Internet, can you check it's Firewall settings?

budda

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2013
now eset online scan is running fine .Malwarebytes is also working fine..Dont know what happened until now will post here if i face any new problems..:D

budda

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 13, 2013
Can any one let me know those registry entries are safe or should i need to delete any one ? Panda cloud online scan is showing it in suspicious files list so i want to make sure i want to delete the right one..Cucusoft is ok its just bandwidth monitor software but the remaining registry keys i am not able to understand..[attachment=4359]

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_28 May. 06 22.25.jpg
    ScreenHunter_28 May. 06 22.25.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 109

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
That can be malware-related as for example, this one will change the value to 1: https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?Name=Worm%3AWin32%2FAutorun.CF

Did you set the policy to hide file extensions?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.