Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmoot76

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2016
Not sure what this is But it Kicks in on and off and it keeps regenerating

it could be my usb drive I dont know how but there is a Folder with Recycle bin that came from no where and got stuck I cant delete it

After searching google i found this Little software Unlocker and it deleted it

but still i get warnings Please look here I have compared Bullguaed and Emsisoft togather

Thank you

Reactions: DardiM

Gmoot76

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2016
Why Is my Images are deleted ?? if I may ask

why i dont get any notification or any thing about my post that is about malware in my system ??

Upvote 0

Gmoot76

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2016

Since my Images where erased and no one answered me i have deleted Emsisoft I didnt know what to do with this annoying thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Gmoot76

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2016
Looks like you have some problem with viruses, please open thread here: Malware Removal Assistance

I dont know how u came up with this INFO

u do know that a malware is not a Virus ??

and I have solved this problem I uninstalled EMSISOFT

I am a little Disappointed with this site so far I have emailed support 4 times to help me recur my account no one even bother to send me any info u could have easaly said we cant do it

2 they took the pictures away to no one has responded to me 3 all u can say is It looks like i have a Virus

all these signs tell me u guys dont know what ur talking about

I dont like this kind of treatment

Upvote 0

arslan ejaz

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2015
Bro take it easy we can help and we are always here for help but you have to tell us that what actually is virus effecting in your system and either malware or virus it is a same thing and you get which type of warning take a screenshot of warning and post here we would be very glad to help.

Upvote 0

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Upvote 0

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
@Gmoot76
I'm sorry that we were unable to help you :(
I didn't reply to this thread earlier because without the Images that you tried to upload I was unable to understand what the problem was...
If @Huracan says that no images were uploaded then I believe him,as he would have seen the "raw copy" of the post that you made..
There can be many potential,& completely different issues related to a Recycle-Bin folder not deleting,and without more information it can be very difficult to narrow down the problem..
This must be a very frustrating time for you,and I can empathise with how you feel...
Again,I am sorry that (in this case) you were unable to receive help.:(

Upvote 0
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I have solved this problem I uninstalled EMSISOFT
Thats great that you managed to solve this problem yourself, could you be more polite in the future please?

It was unclear from the start what help you needed. Based on your provided screens, it looks like you was accessing websites containing Patchers/Cracks from Vivaldi browser, and EAM Surf Protection was blocking these sites. MT won't be able to help, if you are doing illegal activities. Please read Terms of Service and Rules | malwaretips.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Why Is my Images are deleted ?? if I may ask

why i dont get any notification or any thing about my post that is about malware in my system ??

As @Huracan stated your images were not uploaded.In fact you tried to post them but you did it wrong using the wrong BBCodes.On edit the below BBCodes were used by yourself
Gmoot76 wrong codes used said:
Code:
[SPOILER="http://3.1m.yt/LZ--CmW.png"][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="http://3.1m.yt/p35D0Rm.png"][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="http://3.1m.yt/nKnZEfc.png"][/SPOILER]

The image links need the use of the IMG BBCode
Code:
[IMG]The image link[/IMG]

If you are going to put them in a spoiler you need to still have the image BBCode
Code:
[SPOILER =Bullguard][IMG]The image link[/IMG][/SPOILER]

Using the "Upload a File" button would be much easier also and then large images can be posted as thumbnails.You did not make use of this button either.
This all can be seen on clicking the edit button in your original post.Also looking at the moderator log it can also be seen that none of your images were deleted.I imagine @Huracan did the same when verifying that your images were not deleted.
They were not posted properly by you in the first place!

Yes there was 3 images i will upload them again

wait please
There were 3 images improperly posted and as @Huracan and I have stated they were not deleted.
I dont know how u came up with this INFO

u do know that a malware is not a Virus ??

and I have solved this problem I uninstalled EMSISOFT

I am a little Disappointed with this site so far I have emailed support 4 times to help me recur my account no one even bother to send me any info u could have easaly said we cant do it

2 they took the pictures away to no one has responded to me 3 all u can say is It looks like i have a Virus

all these signs tell me u guys dont know what ur talking about

Malware is a term used to encompass many different things including Viruses,Trojans,Rats,Ransomware which all fall under they term malware.
From your screenshots of both Bullgaurd and EAM it appears both found potentially malicious items.If you do not want help with removal then I don't really know what to tell you.
Like @Huracan stated EAM is not free and uninstalling it does not take care of the potentially malicious items on your PC.
I am sorry you feel that way but I do think you owe an apology to everyone in this thread who tried to help you but were unable to due to your displeasure with a problem that in essence was your error

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.