Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It seems like the Trojan message pops up when I go online.I'm not sure my PC will function well enough for the scans. I am contacting you from my cell phone. I'm going to try.
OK I figured it out. Here are the Farbar Scan .txt files I am going to be back in about 15 hours.

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes