Changelogs: Releases · JasonStein/Notepads
Download for Windows 10: Get Notepads App - Microsoft Store

A modern, lightweight text editor with a minimalist design
  • Fluent design with built-in Tab system
  • Blazingly fast and lightweight
  • Launch from command line or powershell by typing: "notepads"
  • Multi-line handwriting support
  • Built-in Markdown file preview viewer
  • Built-in diff viewer (Preview your changes)
  • Session snapshot and multi-instances

What is Notepads and why do I care?
I have been waiting long enough for a modern Windows 10 notepad app to come before I decided to create one myself. Don’t get me wrong, Notepad++, VS Code, and Sublime are great text editors. I have used them all and I will continue to use them in the future. However, they are either too heavy or looks less appealing. There are times that I just wanted to use Windows notepad for things like writing notes or editing config files. So I decided to create a win32 notepad replacement here and try to give it a modern look and feel. Most importantly, it has to be blazingly fast and appeal to everyone.

Support Developer: Buy Jackie Liu a Coffee. ko-fi.com/jackieliu

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Do you still use Notepads? Would you recommend it? How easy is it to get used to, save files and open downloaded files?

Reactions: ForgottenSeer 85179

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.