Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Why?? I do not agree, there are still companies that use Xp. and people who use Xp because they do not have anything else and do not know that Linux exists.& i must agree with the others, support for XP has to stop.![]()
Not sure that is true.Why?? I do not agree, there are still companies that use Xp. and people who use Xp because they do not have anything else and do not know that Linux exists.
Well in my case I have broken two PCs do not know why, and now I'm using Xp and Xubuntu Because my machine does not go with W7 or W10.
I also respect Andreas if he does not want to continue giving support to Xp.![]()
Well, if it's true ... I've run out of two PCs overnight. and this one I'm using was given to me by my brother who forgot it in the back room ... with 1GB of ram. now I have increased it to 2 gb of ram. ddr 400 that are slower than the horse of the badNot sure that is true.
Here is a new v1.4 (pre-release) test64:
http://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/osarmor_setup_1.4_test64.exe
*** Please do not share the download link, we will delete it when we'll release the official v1.4 ***
So far this is what's new compared to the previous pre-release:
+ Improved Block suspicious processes
+ Improved Block execution of PowerShell malformed commands
+ Disabled by default "Block reg.exe from hijacking Registry startup entries"
+ Minor fixes and optimizations
+ Fixed some false positives
To install it, first uninstall the previous build, then reboot (not really needed but may help), and install the new build.
If you find any false positive or issue please let me know.
@Carphedon
Should be fixed now.
Why?? I do not agree, there are still companies that use Xp. and people who use Xp because
Not long ago I saw in a post office that they had Xp and a state employment office as well. Now I do not know if they had Internet access or not. In any case, Xp is not recommended, I agree with that.
Here is a new v1.4 (pre-release) test64:
http://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/osarmor_setup_1.4_test64.exe
*** Please do not share the download link, we will delete it when we'll release the official v1.4 ***
So far this is what's new compared to the previous pre-release:
+ Improved Block suspicious processes
+ Improved Block execution of PowerShell malformed commands
+ Disabled by default "Block reg.exe from hijacking Registry startup entries"
+ Minor fixes and optimizations
+ Fixed some false positives
To install it, first uninstall the previous build, then reboot (not really needed but may help), and install the new build.
If you find any false positive or issue please let me know.
@Carphedon
Should be fixed now.
[%PROCESS%: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe] [%PROCESSCMDLINE%: "C:\Windows\System32\net.exe" stop IDMWFP] [%PARENTPROCESS%: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\IDM_Setup_Temp\IDM1.tmp] [%PARENTSIGNER%: Tonec Inc.]
[%PROCESS%: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe] [%PROCESSCMDLINE%: "C:\Windows\System32\net.exe" start IDMWFP] [%PARENTPROCESS%: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\IDM_Setup_Temp\IDM1.tmp] [%PARENTSIGNER%: Tonec Inc.]
[%PROCESS%: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net1.exe] [%PROCESSCMDLINE%: C:\Windows\system32\net1 stop IDMWFP] [%PARENTPROCESS%: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe]
[%PROCESS%: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net1.exe] [%PROCESSCMDLINE%: C:\Windows\system32\net1 start IDMWFP] [%PARENTPROCESS%: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe]
[%PROCESS%: C:\Windows\System32\netsh.exe] [%PROCESSCMDLINE%: netsh.exe interface ipv6 add route ????::/? "*" ????::? store=active]
[%PROCESS%: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe] [%PROCESSCMDLINE%: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c echo 10.?.??.?? |findstr -r .*\..*\..*\..*]
[%PROCESS%: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe] [%PROCESSCMDLINE%: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c echo 192.168.1.??? |findstr -r .*\..*\..*\..*]
Yes it does. I do it.Does it make sense to use both OSArmor and EXE Radar Pro?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes