Now there is a CCleaner Browser

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's be available for a while. No different to Avast and AVG Secure Browser.

A free platform to up-sell their own products.

The marketing for all these types of browsers are misleading; Avast, AVG, CCleaner, Comodo etc. If you use one of these, then it's questionable if you have any common sense. They all include their own versions of open-source extensions / modules / components that may, or may not be running on the latest versions.

You do not know if they have tampered with the original source code in the re-branded versions, apart from the visuals.

F

ForgottenSeer 85179

CCleaner Browser is a Chromium-based web browser with a focus on security and privacy. It features a special section to manage your online privacy, identity, and personal data.
Sure. And I'm sure user's will trap into this misinformation but this browser isn't designed for security nor privacy.

I wonder how many people realy believe this lie. Anyway I hope this fork dies fast.

Reactions: brambedkar59

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.