Site of promotion
https://www.oo-software.com/en/special/two562
Event
  1. Giveaway
  2. Promotion
Instructions
-Visit The Giveaway Page. Enter your e-mail and click the "Request free license" button .

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
pack-tb.png

O&O DiskImage 15 lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.
O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.

System Requirements:
Supported systems: Windows® 10 | 8.1 | 8 | 7

Homepage:

Download:

Cortex

Level 23
Verified
It offers many useful option. For example it allows you to merge incremental images into a single one.
I agree its a great program , but just on a personal note I don't do incremental images, I only image C:\ & just takes 3 mins so have no need - I have plenty of room in my image partition & I've found in the past the risk of failure is greater with incremental, that was a while ago & no doubt others have found different but I prefer a simpler approach than O&O :cool:

The Cog in the Machine

Level 23
Verified
I agree its a great program , but just on a personal note I don't do incremental images, I only image C:\ & just takes 3 mins so have no need - I have plenty of room in my image partition & I've found in the past the risk of failure is greater with incremental, that was a while ago & no doubt others have found different but I prefer a simpler approach than O&O :cool:
What I do is taking a full backup followed by 1 incremental backup and then one differential backup. I repeat the same process.

Reactions: Cortex and upnorth

upnorth

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Macrium free won't allow him to encrypt the backup which is bad for security.
Personal I don't consider that alone as a feature that I must have, simply because I can place the backup where ever I want, also with Macrium. For example a external HDD that can be turned ON and OFF with a power button. Makes that process simple, and the backup source is automatic better safe.

The Cog in the Machine

Level 23
Verified
Thanks, 65 minutes to image my C drive, 367GB, does that seem slow?
Backing up my system (C Drive and Recovery and Boot Partitions usually 30 GBs) takes 8 mins with Backup verification option selected. 65 mins to backup 367 is very acceptable, at least to me. I hope other members share the time required to backup using other solutions.

Reactions: mikioni

Chuck57

Level 4
Verified
Looks interesting. I do have a question. The DiskImage to go feature. It mentions creating a boot feature on an external HDD. Does it format the entire external or create a sort of partition? I use my HDD to store docs, other stuff and my backups from another product. Like to try O&O but don't want to install and lose them.

Reactions: mikioni