amirr

Level 5
I just have a brief question:
before doing a clean installation of Win 10 1909 recently, I exported the settings I made in Shutup10 in Win 10 2004, and after installation of 1909, I imported them in Shutup10.
The latest version of Shutup10, is fully compatible and made for version 2004 of Windows.

so, technically, is it okay to use latest version of Shutup10 in an older version of Windows? Right?

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 34
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I just have a brief question:
before doing a clean installation of Windows 10 1909 recently, I exported the settings I made in Shutup10 in Windows 10 2004, and after installation of 1909, I imported them in Shutup10.
The latest version of Shutup10, is fully compatible and made for version 2004 of Windows.

so, technically, is it okay to use latest version of Shutup10 in an older version of Windows? Right?
Yes, it's ok.

Stopspying

Level 10
I believe so too. I tend to delay monthly updates, I've seen too many bad updates cause problems for both myself and others, I don't have the time to be one of Microsofts guinea pigs. I often update ShutUp to its latest version and implement it well before I install that same months MS updates.