On Sale! O&O Software Up to 90% cheaper

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019
0&0.jpg

Reactions: roger_m and Berny

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
My review for O&O Software:

Back in June this year I needed DiskImage, and went ahead and was about to buy it from them directly, but I found a coupon that gave me the PowerPack for even a lower price than 1 product, and I went with it. Less than 4 months later the new DiskImage came out (I had 18, and 19 was released), and the upgrade price tag was high compared to re-buying a new PowerPack another time or DiskImage 19 alone during black Friday. I didn't go with it and stayed with my version, also because changes are not that much, same UI, same features, just bigger version number.

My review for DiskImage 18 is mostly good, but it has one thing I hated and went to use some other tool to help me:
DiskImage is fast, offers good compression to reduce space, I can even mount disk images onto windows as if they are USB drives (and this helped me quite few times already), I used the ISO to write a windows image onto many computers all with great success.
Except that one time I wanted to restore an image (taken from a 1TB drive) onto a 256GB SSD drive, and it completely refused to write it. The used space of the 1TB was less than 25GB (Clean Windows 10 install), and it just didn't want to restore it. I had to restore it on a clean PC, then I used an old TrueImage iso to clone that 1TB drive onto a 256GB ssd, and it was successful.

Review for OO Defrag: I don't know how much performance it gives me, but I use it once a month to keep my drive looking good. (I used to love defrag with Norton or PC Tools back with DOS 6.22 or Windows 95, and would just love to see used space continuous and no files split in multiple parts).

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019

LEAP YEAR24​

Celebrate an extra day with us and save up to 90% on our excellent products! Shop to your heart's content and stop worrying about slow computers, unsecured data, failing hard drives and lost multimedia collections.​

Select the products that you wish to purchase​

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.