Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
Chuck Norris

If Chuck was only running.Obama & Romney had to ask Chuck Norris if they could run!!!

MrXidus said:

Agreed!!!!!Since there was no other choice I evened the ballot and picked Romney.I wonder if either one could find their way out of a paper bag on their own.

Maybe this poll will be used by the news networks.....lol

NORRIS IN 2016

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I don't like Obama, but I'm not sure Romney will be any better.

That is pretty much where I stand. It is hard to take Presidential nominees too serious these days. I would vote for Romney based on the simple fact that B. Obama had 4 years to implement his plans, and everything appears worse, or at least no better. Besides that, he lies way too much. Politicians do that a lot, but Obama lies like no other President that I have ever seen.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Being gay, I would vote for Obama, since Romney is homophobic.
Even if I weren't, these sorts of prejudices aren't qualities that someone should lead a country by.
:mytwocents:

Still, it seems like the propaganda that both sides display to get votes only goes to show how both of them would/are rather inept at being the President of the United States. I'm willing to bet that the two being close in votes isn't exactly a sign that either of them are well liked.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
elliotcroft said:
Even if I weren't, these sorts of prejudices aren't qualities that someone should lead a country by.

And of course, Obama has his share of prejudices as well...

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
InternetChicken said:
unfortunately most people tend to have some prejudice to many different things
The unfortunate truth.
HeffeD said:
elliotcroft said:

Do you have a list, by any chance?
I haven't been following US politics much. I would like to see how it balances between the two.
Of course, having to balance out the disadvantages is not something that should have to be done when choosing a President. :-/

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
elliotcroft said:
Do you have a list, by any chance?

I think belonging to an exclusively black church with a well known anti-American, anti-government, racist pastor is a pretty good list.

He only stopped going when the media got wind of the types of stuff this pastor was saying. The Obama's quit going due to this pressure, and Obama made statements that he didn't agree with the pastor's beliefs, (he was "outraged") and that he wasn't aware that the pastor felt this way.

You can't tell me that someone could go to a church (and supposedly be good friends with the pastor) for 20 years and not know this type of sentiment is going around...

You can read more about it here: Jeremiah Wright controversy

Can you imagine what would happen to a white candidate that went to an exclusively white church whose pastor hated black people and Jews? :rolleyes:

But you can't question this type of behavior in Obama because that makes you a racist. :s

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011

I have to be honest about this; I don't think Obama likes a lot of whites, blacks, or gays, especially the ones that don't vote for him. He plays to the beat of his own drum. He is very disinterested in the masses. He has a personal agenda. He always has.

Here is how I have it scored for the actual election:

Romney will get 4,000,000 more in the popular vote, but the electoral college will factor in as follows:

Romney......... 264

Obama......... 274

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Well, even if both guys are racists and homophobes, only Obama is willing to burn the constitution and issue 10,000 more executive orders, thereby bypassing checks and balances, which will break his old record. As such, he is the one that has the most potential to transform our government into a racist 4th Reich platform with "Tzars" as the feudal overlords of the oligarchy that ensues. Not bad for a pacifist with no high school or college records.

If Obama wins he has enough judges in the supreme court to guarantee a repeal of the 2nd Amendment (he will be very aggressive in his second term), esp. after he appoints one more judge. That will be the beginning of the end for America as we have known it, and he will have his revolution. I foresee a splintering of our military followed by balkanization as a result. I wish I was wrong.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
I've undone my previous vote and have added 'I wouldn't vote.' to the poll options, since not voting is a vote in itself.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I've undone my previous vote and have added 'I wouldn't vote.' to the poll options, since not voting is a vote in itself.

Quite true.

"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice" "I will choose a thought that's clear, I will choose freewill"

RUSH "Freewill"

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.