ocsi's free security combination

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Same with this and your other config, Wouldn't using Bitdefender Free Antivirus make the 60-second scanner redundant?

ocsi

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 26, 2011
Earth said:
Same with this and your other config, Wouldn't using Bitdefender Free Antivirus make the 60-second scanner redundant?

Yes and No. Bitdefender 60-Second offers report (detailed) at the end of the scan. Bitdefender Free Antivirus Bitdefender Free Antivirus does that.

ocsi

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 26, 2011
MrExplorer said:
You are Advanced User. I Would Suggest you to use Comodo Firewall.
I do not like version 6. And ... Windows Firewall + Malware Defender is enough for me.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Last Time I used MD it was very heavy on my system.Haven't tried it after it become free

ocsi

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 26, 2011
A new combination of security:
- Online Armor Firewall + Router Firewall (security settings = WPA2-PSK)
- Malwarebytes'Anti-Malware Free
- Sandboxie Free
- Shadow Defender - sistem virtualization
- Firefox - add-ons: WOT and NoScript

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.