• Food and cooking
    • Sports and recreation
    • Travel
    • Cars and bikes
    • Traveling

netpioneiro

Thread author
Nov 15, 2022
Olá a todos. Sou do Brasil e já conhecia o fórum há 2 ou 3 anos pelo menos. Decidi me conectar agora para ampliar meus conhecimentos e trocar ideias sobre tecnologia e segurança de dados. Espero também contribuir com qualquer informação solicitada pelos membros que possa ajudar.

Hello everybody. I'm from Brazil and I already knew the forum for at least 2 or 3 years. I decided to connect now to expand my knowledge and exchange ideas about technology and data security. I also hope to contribute any information requested by members that may help.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Welcome :)

Write in English next time, we are from different countries 😉
...and world atlas says English is the most spoken language, and coming in close 2d is Mandarin! So all the posters here know English or use something like Google Translate??

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I highly recommend DeepL instead of Google Translate ;)

And welcome to MT @netpioneiro
I received an unexpected email from Finland today [in English], and I used DeepL to reply in both English and Finnish. I must have impressed them, they responded with a valuable coupon code (or not, just a gimmick to get me to buy more stuff)

Last edited:

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
I received an unexpected email from Finland today, and used DeepL to reply in both English and Finnish. I must have impressed them, they responded with a valuable coupon code (or not, just a gimmick to get me to buy more sh*t)
Nowadays English is spoken anywhere in the world, anywhere you are. With technology advancing in the XXI century along with artificial intelligence, with the help of smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops, this is when we put our neurons to work trying to learn something, in this specific case English.(y)

Reactions: simmerskool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.