Olá a todos do fórum

New Members Introduction
7 Replies 1,494 Views
Thread details
Region
South America
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Google Chrome
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Food and cooking
    • Sports and recreation
    • Travel
    • Cars and bikes
    • Traveling

netpioneiro

New Member
Olá a todos. Sou do Brasil e já conhecia o fórum há 2 ou 3 anos pelo menos. Decidi me conectar agora para ampliar meus conhecimentos e trocar ideias sobre tecnologia e segurança de dados. Espero também contribuir com qualquer informação solicitada pelos membros que possa ajudar.

Hello everybody. I'm from Brazil and I already knew the forum for at least 2 or 3 years. I decided to connect now to expand my knowledge and exchange ideas about technology and data security. I also hope to contribute any information requested by members that may help.
 
Welcome :)

Write in English next time, we are from different countries 😉
...and world atlas says English is the most spoken language, and coming in close 2d is Mandarin! So all the posters here know English or use something like Google Translate??
 
I highly recommend DeepL instead of Google Translate ;)

And welcome to MT @netpioneiro
I received an unexpected email from Finland today [in English], and I used DeepL to reply in both English and Finnish. I must have impressed them, they responded with a valuable coupon code (or not, just a gimmick to get me to buy more stuff)
 
Last edited:
I received an unexpected email from Finland today, and used DeepL to reply in both English and Finnish. I must have impressed them, they responded with a valuable coupon code (or not, just a gimmick to get me to buy more sh*t)
Nowadays English is spoken anywhere in the world, anywhere you are. With technology advancing in the XXI century along with artificial intelligence, with the help of smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops, this is when we put our neurons to work trying to learn something, in this specific case English.(y)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top