You can combine both address bar and tab bar together, leaving more free space for reading.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It has bugs and need more work, but everytime I ditch for Edge, I come back to; Edge new tab page and the infrequent bug of restting settings is intolerable.Nice feature, but still can't bring myself to use V.
In such a case, vertical tabs option will fit better; I usually open two or three tabs, vertical tabs will be a waste of screen.For me, everything becomes way too cramped…
Specially not friendly if you are doing a research or something and you’ve got 15 tabs open… this will drive me mad.
Specially not friendly if you are doing a research or something and you’ve got 15 tabs open… this will drive me mad.
Yeah I sometimes find myself in a need of a second displayYou're just like my brother, with a 46-inch monitor, he still uses another secondary monitor to extend his desktop. Is it for watching, is it for gaming? No, worse than that, it's for work, for him to program. LOL I'm exaggerating, but that's his taste.
And you, from what I understand, I've known you for quite some time, are you also a programmer? That's right, it's really bad to see things small on the monitor. It seems like the service isn't working well.Yeah I sometimes find myself in a need of a second display![]()
I do some development as well, yes. In addition, as I now hit 30, my eyesight has degraded a bit (not to say how much) and I don’t wanna wear glassesAnd you, from what I understand, I've known you for quite some time, are you also a programmer? That's right, it's really bad to see things small on the monitor. It seems like the service isn't working well.
Wow, you're younger than him, and you already have vision problems? As incredible as it may seem, he wears glasses, but not because of the computer. He started wearing glasses when he was 16 years old. Even so, the lenses are for both distance and close-up vision.I do some development as well, yes. In addition, as I now hit 30, my eyesight has degraded a bit (not to say how much) and I don’t wanna wear glasses![]()
But I liked this Vivaldi layout, it actually fit perfectly, there weren't any protruding tabs, they were embedded like blocks, very minimalist, like fused into the bar, so from a distance you'd think you had the main MT tab open. Cool, you have good taste too, mine is a mess.You can combine both address bar and tab bar together, leaving more free space for reading.
You are more than welcome to my threads all the time@Parkinsond, say something there. I'm polluting your thread
Loads of years of work on PCs and laptops… yeah. It’s not bad bad but…Wow, you're younger than him, and you already have vision problems? As incredible as it may seem, he wears glasses, but not because of the computer. He started wearing glasses when he was 16 years old. Even so, the lenses are for both distance and close-up vision.
Hahah I put a lot of effort sometimes but yeah…@Parkinsond, say something there. I'm polluting your thread. @Trident BTW is my brother, but he's arrogant. He doesn't teach anything. If you ask him something, he says, "Figure it out yourself. You weren't born stupid."But I like him
![]()
Can occupy less space further if enabling tab staking.they were embedded like blocks
I see, but do you use any themes or change the opacity?
Either I'm tired, or my vision is blurry. Is that bar looking like a parallax effect?
I see it quite opaqueEither I'm tired, or my vision is blurry. Is that bar looking like a parallax effect?
No, one of the pre-installed themes, just changed highlight color from green to red.I see, but do you use any themes or change the opacity?
That's right. It's because I wasn't zooming in on the image and was looking at it from a distance, so it looked like the bar was kind of sideways or stretched out, an optical illusion on my part. When I zoomed in on the bar that @Parkinsond sent, that's when I saw it with the image zoomed in and it looked normal. It must be because of Iris, an app I use to reduce blue light emission so it doesn't interfere with my sleep.I see it quite opaque
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes