One bar, more space

Vivaldi
50 Replies 3,063 Views

Parkinsond

Level 67
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
You can combine both address bar and tab bar together, leaving more free space for reading.

2025-10-09 00.18.21 malwaretips.com db962305659d.jpg
 
Specially not friendly if you are doing a research or something and you’ve got 15 tabs open… this will drive me mad.
:ROFLMAO: You're just like my brother, with a 46-inch monitor, he still uses another secondary monitor to extend his desktop. Is it for watching, is it for gaming? No, worse than that, it's for work, for him to program. LOL I'm exaggerating, but that's his taste.
 
And you, from what I understand, I've known you for quite some time, are you also a programmer? That's right, it's really bad to see things small on the monitor. It seems like the service isn't working well.
I do some development as well, yes. In addition, as I now hit 30, my eyesight has degraded a bit (not to say how much) and I don’t wanna wear glasses 🤓
 
I do some development as well, yes. In addition, as I now hit 30, my eyesight has degraded a bit (not to say how much) and I don’t wanna wear glasses 🤓
Wow, you're younger than him, and you already have vision problems? As incredible as it may seem, he wears glasses, but not because of the computer. He started wearing glasses when he was 16 years old. Even so, the lenses are for both distance and close-up vision.
 
You can combine both address bar and tab bar together, leaving more free space for reading.
But I liked this Vivaldi layout, it actually fit perfectly, there weren't any protruding tabs, they were embedded like blocks, very minimalist, like fused into the bar, so from a distance you'd think you had the main MT tab open. Cool, you have good taste too, mine is a mess.
 
Wow, you're younger than him, and you already have vision problems? As incredible as it may seem, he wears glasses, but not because of the computer. He started wearing glasses when he was 16 years old. Even so, the lenses are for both distance and close-up vision.
Loads of years of work on PCs and laptops… yeah. It’s not bad bad but…

@Parkinsond, say something there. I'm polluting your thread. @Trident BTW is my brother, but he's arrogant. He doesn't teach anything. If you ask him something, he says, "Figure it out yourself. You weren't born stupid." 😂 But I like him 🤭
Hahah I put a lot of effort sometimes but yeah…
 
I see it quite opaque
That's right. It's because I wasn't zooming in on the image and was looking at it from a distance, so it looked like the bar was kind of sideways or stretched out, an optical illusion on my part. When I zoomed in on the bar that @Parkinsond sent, that's when I saw it with the image zoomed in and it looked normal. It must be because of Iris, an app I use to reduce blue light emission so it doesn't interfere with my sleep.
1759962773984.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top