My computer protection
Caution + Trend Micro Maximum Security.

Cleo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
Hi,
What's the heat management like with that stock case and the stock cpu cooler?
It looks like the mobo has to be up side down for that case. I would have suggested getting a window panel but if the gpu's lighting is also up side down, don't.

Reactions: Nevi and plat

onerarjill

Thread author
Oct 25, 2020
Looking good, i do like the design of that Das Keyboard Prime 13. How "noisy" keyboard it is?

Kind regards,
-sepik
According to the docs its got cherry brown mx switches. They are on the quiet side. Its a very tactile keyboard. I have my own wrist rest.

Hi,
What's the heat management like with that stock case and the stock cpu cooler?
It looks like the mobo has to be up side down for that case. I would have suggested getting a window panel but if the gpu's lighting is also up side down, don't.
Its pretty warm in there but warnings or shutdowns yet. I might invest in a root vent and roof fan. Yes, all the logos are up side down.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.