App Review Online Armor 6.0 Prevention Test (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
copy and paste :)

I much prefer commentary to music, i always mute music when watching tech videos.
just my personal preference :)

Keep up the great work!

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
NSG001 said:
copy and paste :)

I much prefer commentary to music, i always mute music when watching tech videos.
just my personal preference :)

Keep up the great work!

I see, well I can always do them. ;)

D

Deleted member 178

ok i know what is OAP's Web Shield:

it doesn't scan the url like other products, instead it check the DNS of the website and compare it to some whitelist.

It was mostly done for online banking so the use of url filters will be permitted and should not conflict, EAM using also a different method : Hosts List.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Very impressive info Umbra Thanks a lot for let us know about the feature.
I notice there is not a 00.0001% slow down in web browsing while using emsisoft security pack, pages in firefox opens like there is no av on system .
However I have to uninstall this pack because of other reason I really like web browsing with emsisoft +1 ;)

D

Deleted member 178

yes Emsisoft found a smart way to protect us. I added NOD32 to my setup since it has some features i need and Protocol Filtering.

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
Avast Free+ Online Armor free ........will it be a good combination???
i read somewhere that avast and online armor have conflict between them with Web Shield....

D

Deleted member 178

Tapoo if you go up a little, i explained how OAP's web shield works.

in theory it should be an excellent combo, but i will wait the next update of Avast; the current one is quite buggy.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.