OneDrive
System recovery
macrium reflect free

overdivine

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2013
I used to run applocker but not anymore too much to fiddle with. SRP is easier to set up. Now i only a few rules. I used to have a bigger list but i've reinstalled windows and forgot to save them. Until paranoia strikes again (i hope not ) i will use only these rules.
security level is Disallowed (Software will not run, regardless of the access rights of the user.)
I've removed LNK extension from designated file types proprieties so i can run shortcuts. I know i can add extensions but i'm lazy atm.

I have enabled User Account Control: Only elevate executable files that are signed and validated. If you don't work with unsigned software, developing, etc, this is AWESOME.

Annotation1.pngAnnotation2.pngAnnotation3.pngAnnotation4.pngAnnotation5.png

I have windows enterprise and i have device guard on. Windows defender is off.

If i were to use realtime stuff it would be shadow defender, comodo firewall with cs settings and kaspesky av( paid) or windows defender .
I hope paranoia is a thing of the past.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Good configuration nothing to add on my part .. Thanks for sharing.:giggle:

Reactions: Thales

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Sweet setup. Disabling WD comes down to personal preference, how come you had it turned off? (outta curiosity). Liking the settings you have in this SRP for the enterprise version, looks amazing.

~LDogg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.