- Jan 8, 2011
During the last few days, we started the push of the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 13 F.19 for the OnePlus 9 and the OnePlus 9 Pro. As some of you may be aware, the OxygenOS Team was not in the office last week because of the Chinese New Year. That’s why this thread is only being published now.
During the initial rollout to a small subset of users, we noticed a few of them faced an issue where the update would not boot. To avoid having more users affected, we immediately stopped the rollout and started investigating the issue.
If you're one of the few affected users, please reach out to the nearest Service Center. The Staff will be able to revert your device to its previous state without data loss. We're very sorry for this inconvenience.
If you still see the update as available, please do not install it to avoid possibly being affected.
We are already working on a new build that will roll out to all users as soon as possible. As always, thank you for your understanding.
- Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where a system clone might fail to be created.
- Fixes an issue where UI elements on the Home screen might appear in Quick Glance.
- Fixes an issue where the screen brightness cannot be adjusted manually after Auto brightness is turned off in certain scenarios.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
You can submit bugs by opening the Google Dialer and typing *#800#. You will find a menu that allows you to submit bugs. Please bear in mind this method is only available in India for the time being.