Advice Request Paid VPN or Anti Virus?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Would you rather spend your money on a VPN service or Anti Virus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Opera owned(in silent)by Qihoo!I like total security 360 but why would I use opera if I'm not using 360 Total Security? put my privacy at a risk for no reason? also, that unlimited VPN is not a VPN.there is different between a VPN and a proxy for the browser!
Their Surfeasy VPN business remained with original Opera or whatever they call themselves now, Surfeasy business recently sold to Symantec.

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
You can't compare both! VPN doesn't protect you against malware, ransomware! and Anti Virus doesn't hide your real IP!
Use both!

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
You can have both and for free, Opera unlimited VPN, plus other free VPN, the same way, ZoneAlarm Free, Avira, Kaspersky Free, everything depends on your need, but you can have both without paying anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.