omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Except it's on a regional-basis, as I said before there is No Official English language version as of yet.
ok learn russian language :D
but i think it will come via english language soon...

Reactions: Morvotron
D

Deleted member 2913

Every good free AV now has something annoying attached & rest not good enough.

The only good free AV now is Kaspersky Free. I guess nothing annoying with KF, right? And good protection too.
But sadly only Russian & Chinese language.

Nowadays either I use AVs that I get license from promos, etc... or simply use Windows Defender as its quite good on Win 10.

For your query, I would say definitely Kaspersky.

Morvotron

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Thanks everybody! I've made my choice. I'll stay with KAV. If everyone is doubting it, strongly consider actually doing this. I've tested around 20 malwares and the results were awsome. Kaspersky hit and blocked everything and Panda, well.. at least was nice. But once again, it was just a few malware, you should not take this as a serious test. I'll be uploading the pictures.

Reactions: JakeXPMan

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
although I am not a supporter of Kaspersky many reasons you should stay with him.
Pandas to somehow do not trust although some like it but I personally do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.