App Review Panda Cloud Pro 0% detected! (SafeGroup.pl, Pascal HP)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
this is really weird, its my first seeing panda doing this bad. maybe the new version is buggy and will be fixed!?

P

Plexx

Can someone tell me exactly what type of links are these?

The fact that Panda did not detect any of the links does not make this a fail. One has to know exactly what type of links are these before jumping into conclusions and there is no information on either the OP post nor the youtube video.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Hm... I question these links.
I really can't tell if its a biased video or what...
We didn't see the poster Update the program or know where he got them.
So...Idk.

P

Plexx

3link9 said:
Hm... I question these links.
I really can't tell if its a biased video or what...
We didn't see the poster Update the program or know where he got them.
So...Idk.

That's panda cloud so no updates needed. Also, it is the latest version based on the toolbar :)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I don't watch videos where the recorder has chosen to use an outdated and ancient system to test on, He most likely used XP since it alone is needed to show the exploit(s), Is he even using SP3? Be preferred to see modern Windows7/8 used instead. I would bet the outcome would have been different on a fully updated Windows 7/8 and Internet Explorer 9/10. Still, the lack of information displayed in the video is too high and a grain of salt was taken.

Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.