Expired Panda Global Protection 2012 - Free for the next 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The Panda developers are giving away a free 180 days extended trial for Panda Global Protection 2012.
To take advantage of this promo , go to the giveaway page and click on the download link.

Giveaway page: http://www.viruslab.ru/download/software/link_pgp12m6_ComputerBild_12459.php?lang=ru&WEB_FORM_ID=52&strNote=
Direct download link: http://www.viruslab.ru/actions/2012/computerbild/pandagp12m6.exe

P

Plexx

Thanks for the share mate. Do you know if the installer needs to be activated like some giveaways? Plan on giving this to someone for a decent protection.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Biozfear said:
Do you know if the installer needs to be activated like some giveaways?

That would be more than likely to happen.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Did't know if license will work for 2013 version as new version will arrive in next month

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Ok can someone please translate...I tried to install on the VM, but can't read russian or whatever language that is.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
MRF71 said:
Ok can someone please translate...I tried to install on the VM, but can't read russian or whatever language that is.

Giveaway page:
Panda Security said:
Panda Global Protection 2012 for the magazine ComputerBild to 6 months

You have chosen to download the version of Panda Global Protection 2012 for the magazine ComputerBild.

Version is fully functional and is valid for 6 months.

00BX_globalProtection_S.gif
Thank you for choosing Panda product.

You can download the

Thank you for filling out the form.

System requirements

Processor: Pentium 300 MHz or faster
RAM: 128 MB without TruPrevent
512 MB with TruPrevent (1 GB recommended)
Hard disk: 275 MB free space
Operating system:
-Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
-Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
-Windows XP 32-bit
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Mozilla Firefox 2 or higher
Google Chrome
CD ROM drive

Below is a link where you can download product:
Download Panda Global Protection 2012 (63.6 MB)

Note: Translated with bing translate.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
MRF71 said:
Noooooo...the installation is in russian I think

I'm not surprised, The link is a .ru domain, Expected it to be English did you? :p

http://www.viruslab.ru

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Guys, the installation is in another language...can some kind soul translate it for me so I can install it plz?
screens would be great

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.