Ending Soon VIPRE Advanced Security for Home v12.0.1.203 Free 1 Year License (14 months)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.techno360.in/vipre-advanced-security-for-home-free-license/#spbcta_ph103
How to get a license
VIPRE Advanced Security for Home Free License:
First, download the security software installer from this link or http://go.vipre.com/linkid

Alternate link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl

Launch the installer, enter the below product key or license code and click the “Agree & Continue” button to start the installation process.

4227W-263WQ-7MQQQ-2SKSW-EPSYR
Note: This license code is for beta version users and can be utilized for the final version as well. The code grants a subscription exceeding 1 year or until August 30, 2024.

The installation will take longer than usual—roughly 12 minutes—because it involves a download of current threats and a first scan of our PC. There will be a green progress bar displayed, but unlike some programs, it will move at random and no estimated completion time will be given.

Finish the installation procedure and relish a complimentary subscription to this security suite, spanning over 1 year or more.

Terms of the offer
You get a free license of VIPRE Advanced Security 12 until 30.08.2024, for personal use only.
Free updates are available during the license period.
Free technical support is available.
The program can be reinstalled and reactivated.

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
In my opinion, Vipre falls into the group of top-notch security software. All Bitdefender engines and SDKs are utilised, whilst simultaneously you have a better firewall, infused with Intrusion Detection and also, a slightly more aggressive web filter which pre-downloads small files and scans them. It automatically blocks the download if they are malicious or if they come from a malicious website (something BD doesn’t do).

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
In my opinion, Vipre falls into the group of top-notch security software. All Bitdefender engines and SDKs are utilised, whilst simultaneously you have a better firewall, infused with Intrusion Detection and also, a slightly more aggressive web filter which pre-downloads small files and scans them. It automatically blocks the download if they are malicious or if they come from a malicious website (something BD doesn’t do).
Appreciate the assessment. Just to be clear, Vipre utilizes internally some of BD software components?

I like to add that I took advantage of the MTs 3 year F-Secure AV giveaway awhile back in lieu of using Vipre but if it is using BD I may switch back. Your thoughts?

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Appreciate the assessment. Just to be clear, Vipre utilizes internally some of BD software components?

I like to add that I took advantage of the MTs 3 year F-Secure AV giveaway awhile back in lieu of using Vipre but if it is using BD I may switch back. Your thoughts?
Yes, Bitdefender is freely selling variety of SDKs for everyone who’s willing to use them. These SDKs extend far beyond the anti-malware engine, vendors can license and integrate all SDKs they deem appropriate.

All SDKs relevant to protecting home user, including Advanced Threat Defence, Anti-Spam, anti-malware, web-filtering are included in Vipre. They are combined with proprietary firewall (not offered by Bitdefender as an SDK). Even the Photon (whitelisting and caching) is included in Vipre under the name Vipre Rapid Scan (tm).

It’s just some components are better configured such as the web filtering (slightly more aggressive) as well as the firewall which out of the box blocks a lot more unneeded connections. Vipre has one of the best firewalls I’ve personally seen. In addition, the product is not difficult to use at all, not over-complicated and not bloated. All in all, seems like a great choice also passing the “girlfriend test”.

Last edited:
Reactions: piquiteco

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Yes, Bitdefender is freely selling variety of SDKs for everyone who’s willing to use them. These SDKs extend far beyond the anti-malware engine, vendors can license and integrate all SDKs they deem appropriate.

All SDKs relevant to protecting home user, including Advanced Threat Defence, Anti-Spam, anti-malware, web-filtering are included in Vipre. They are combined with proprietary firewall (not offered by Bitdefender as an SDK). Even the Photon (whitelisting and caching) is included in Vipre under the name Vipre Rapid Scan (tm).

It’s just some components are better configured such as the web filtering (slightly more aggressive) as well as the firewall which out of the box blocks a lot more unneeded connections. Vipre has one of the best firewalls I’ve personally seen. In addition, the product is not difficult to use at all, not over-complicated and not bloated. All in all, seems like a great choice also passing the “girlfriend test”.
Thanks. I think I will switch back to Vipre.(y)

cb33

May 31, 2023
after entering the product key it says that malwarebytes anti exploit may interfere with the correct operation of vipre.

Xciting

Level 2
Jun 14, 2023
the license doesn't work. the giveaway has ended and the standalone malwarebytes anti exploit you mean
not entire suite ?

cb33

May 31, 2023
yeah the standalone malwarebytes anti exploit. I uninstalled it the license key worked for me but it doesn't say when subscription expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.