Update Pandora Mobile Antivirus by Zemana

Hello Y Yash Khan ,

They have different license mechanism to verify a license. We try to improve both licensing systems.

Best Regards.
Hope you make Zemana PC lic transfer smooth as its really get annoying to contact support everytime.
Zemana support is good & fast But lic transfer should be easy & simple And I personally think should not require to contact support.

Thank You for the info & time.
Regards

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Developer
Hi All,

Zemana Mobile Security 1.5.0(BETA) Changelog

• Improvment on malware deletion(Storage Access Framework)
• Improvment on SMS based keylogger detection
• Minor improvements and bug fixes

Best Regards.

Hi all

Zemana Mobile Security is now Pandora Mobile Security 1.5.2

Renamed application and changed logo
Minor improvements and bug fixes

With Best Regards
Mops21
I uninstalled Zemana to install it again to see renamed app, logo, And also to see if I get Lifetime license prob this time as many users on MT have mentioned.
PlayStore mentioned Pandora but when I reinstalled was the same old Zemana And for my Lifetime license it mentioned invalid.

Damn, its getting frustrating with Zemana license handling prob.

On one hand, Zemana leaves good impression with good support, continuous development & improvement of product, On the other hand it leaves bad impression with bad license handling & prob for the users.

Svoll

Level 12
OS
MacOS High Sierra
Antivirus
Norton
Sorry you had to join the club with me and others with license issues Y Yash Khan , I hope that your ticket to Zemana gets properly taken care of.

Sorry you had to join the club with me and others with license issues Y Yash Khan , I hope that your ticket to Zemana gets properly taken care of.
I haven't contacted the support yet. May be will contact in few days.

Mert Can ALICI, Zemana Staff hasn't replied on the license prob mentioned here yet?

Svoll

Level 12
OS
MacOS High Sierra
Antivirus
Norton
This just hit me, I'm frustrated about losing my lifetime key, and even more upset :mad: when others are experiencing the same. Tin Foil Hat, Zemana backtracking on their lifetime key.

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Developer
I uninstalled Zemana to install it again to see renamed app, logo, And also to see if I get Lifetime license prob this time as many users on MT have mentioned.
PlayStore mentioned Pandora but when I reinstalled was the same old Zemana And for my Lifetime license it mentioned invalid.

Damn, its getting frustrating with Zemana license handling prob.

On one hand, Zemana leaves good impression with good support, continuous development & improvement of product, On the other hand it leaves bad impression with bad license handling & prob for the users.
Hello Y Yash Khan ,

Could you please send an e-mail to zms@zemana.com ?
Please disable Anti-Adware protection applications and make sure that you have an active internet connection without blocking while activating license.

Best Regards.

Hello Y Yash Khan ,

Could you please send an e-mail to zms@zemana.com ?
Please disable Anti-Adware protection applications and make sure that you have an active internet connection without blocking while activating license.

Best Regards.
I will contact Zemana support in couple of days.

Quite a few users here have mentioned their LifeTime License becoming invalid, any info on that?

Thank You

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Developer
I will contact Zemana support in couple of days.

Quite a few users here have mentioned their LifeTime License becoming invalid, any info on that?

Thank You
Hello Y Yash Khan ,

We do not aware of them. Could you please send a sample issue about it ?

For the users who has been faced with such a invalidating problem, please contact with us using zms@zemana.com to solve their problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

Hello Y Yash Khan .

I have talked with support team and they are going to solve your problem when you send an e-mail to support@zemana.com.

Best Regards.
I haven't contacted the support yet But know they will solve my prob on contacting them.

The mentioned thread & prob was of the user "Svoll".

Thank You

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Developer
Hi All,

Please write us your suggestions and undetected malware samples. (zms@zemana.com)

Zemana Mobile Security 1.5.4 Changelog

• Price list updated, check our new prices

Best Regards.

Mert Can ALICI

From Zemana
Developer
Hi All,

Please write us your suggestions and undetected malware samples. (zms@zemana.com)

Zemana Mobile Antivirus 1.5.6 Changelog

• Hungarian language is added
• Changed application name back to Zemana Mobile Antivirus due to legal and trademarking issues.

Best Regards.

Latest Threads