Pankaj's System

trainbus120

Level 10
Sep 12, 2013
Anything you guys want me to install/add into my System. :)
Hi Pankaj, Though you have a basic protection well in place, but I strongly recommend you to have a backup & recovery software to handle situation of despair. Also Malwarebytes was a good add on security apart from trend micro.

Good one. :D

MrExplorer

Level 28
Nov 15, 2012
Nice Configuration, Why you choose Trend Micro, What you like & what you don't like about Trend Micro.

Pankaj

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 19, 2014
Hi Pankaj, Though you have a basic protection well in place, but I strongly recommend you to have a backup & recovery software to handle situation of despair. Also Malwarebytes was a good add on security apart from trend micro.

Good one. :D

Agree, I will look out for the good backup software's for sure. Thanks :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Thanks for sharing your configuration, and if you know what you're doing you should be fine & not get any viruses.

Reactions: Pankaj

Mateotis

Level 10
Well-known
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks for sharing your config, it looks nice!

I would recommend using the free version of Malwarebytes and/or HitmanPro as on-demand scanners. But, as @Fantasy said, if you have Common Sense IS 2014 (this needs a trademark, really), you should be fine. :)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Nov 15, 2012
I am not a fan of Trend Micro. It's just because i am a part of their testing team. :p

Ok, So you are the member of testing team of Trend Micro, So according to your tests what do you think what are the cons of Trend Micro.