Pankaj's System

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Anything you guys want me to install/add into my System. :)
Hi Pankaj, Though you have a basic protection well in place, but I strongly recommend you to have a backup & recovery software to handle situation of despair. Also Malwarebytes was a good add on security apart from trend micro.

Good one. :D

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Nice Configuration, Why you choose Trend Micro, What you like & what you don't like about Trend Micro.

Pankaj

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2014
Hi Pankaj, Though you have a basic protection well in place, but I strongly recommend you to have a backup & recovery software to handle situation of despair. Also Malwarebytes was a good add on security apart from trend micro.

Good one. :D

Agree, I will look out for the good backup software's for sure. Thanks :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Thanks for sharing your configuration, and if you know what you're doing you should be fine & not get any viruses.

Reactions: Pankaj

Mateotis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks for sharing your config, it looks nice!

I would recommend using the free version of Malwarebytes and/or HitmanPro as on-demand scanners. But, as @Fantasy said, if you have Common Sense IS 2014 (this needs a trademark, really), you should be fine. :)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I am not a fan of Trend Micro. It's just because i am a part of their testing team. :p

Ok, So you are the member of testing team of Trend Micro, So according to your tests what do you think what are the cons of Trend Micro.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.