Expired Paragon Backup & Recovery 15 Home

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Congrats! You now have not only received a product that is great and free - mind you - I have also walked you though the steps to ensure you never lose the licence either! Plus gave you an opportunity to get a coupon for a discount on version 16. This can be found on the main products page where you were just at.

Wooohooo!!! Enjoy my friends! I'm happy to find this great giveaway!

Heads up: lifetime for this version has been showing up on my computer and over a dozen end-users who I already helped for this product.

This isn't a trial or yearly subscription it's the real deal. Let me know if you see anything that says otherwise (and what region)!

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Thanks @Lightning_Brian!
(my favorite backup solution alongside Acronis)

You bet! Your welcome. I'm thrilled with my lucky find. Haven't seen a deal like this in a long time for Paragon software.

Indeed the very best!!! Anomi, Acronis, and Paragon rock!!!

All my end users are jumping for joy when I told them about this deal! Some got it and then jumped for the 50% coupon for version 16 too. Good software out there.

Thanks for the thumbs up!

@The paranoid one take a look at this! Cool find!! Wooohooo!!

@frogboy Thanks for the follow today. Hope you'll like this software as a freebie!

@SKOGSDOTTER Hey! Here is a deal I found. Gotta like freebies!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
T

The paranoid one

@The paranoid one take a look at this! Cool find!! Wooohooo!!
It's a great soft, I've used it for a long time. A bit difficult to use at first, but then behaves in a precise and reliable way.
However, I decided to stop using it because System Restore turned out to be useless on my system because I work with several partitions (I'm a Linux user and I have another partition with Windows).
As well as Macrium Reflect and Aomei backupper have been able to handle the partition to restore without problems, Paragon did not leave me that possibility and only restored in which it had marked as "C:"

If you work with a single partition, this is a really useful and accurate tool. 100% reliable, in my experience, if you work with several, I have obtained better results with other utilities.

Good hunting! Thanks for sharing my friend :)

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Thanks but I will stick with what i know being Macrium Reflect and Aomei Backupper. Cheers. :)

@frogboy Your welcome! Aomei Backupper is great - got the pro version myself the other day. Thought I post this software as a freebie because it is one of the nice ones out there once one gets used to all of the features and such. Between Acronis, Aomei, Macrium and good ol' Clonezilla these are my favorites. Some people really enjoy Paragon as well though! Not cheap software by any means and still provides good stuff.

Thank you, grabbed it just incase I decide to try it out one day :)

@Danielx64 Thats what I do as well!

Thanks for the share @Lightning_Brian , i will just stick with what i know for the moment but good catch (y)

@Weebarra You bet! Your welcome!

It's a great soft, I've used it for a long time. A bit difficult to use at first, but then behaves in a precise and reliable way.
However, I decided to stop using it because System Restore turned out to be useless on my system because I work with several partitions (I'm a Linux user and I have another partition with Windows).
As well as Macrium Reflect and Aomei backupper have been able to handle the partition to restore without problems, Paragon did not leave me that possibility and only restored in which it had marked as "C:"

If you work with a single partition, this is a really useful and accurate tool. 100% reliable, in my experience, if you work with several, I have obtained better results with other utilities.

Good hunting! Thanks for sharing my friend :)

@The paranoid one Your welcome!

Yeah, their could be some problems that can occur as you have mentioned - I experienced this a few times myself with dual boot options (more than one OS installed). However, as you have mentioned it is nice software.

Macrium Reflect and Aomei Backupper may be superior to this software for various other reasons, but it still one of the top ten backup programs out there. Never hurts to get a key!

Thank you my friend, I already have Acronis but I will try this one ! :)

@SKOGSDOTTER Your welcome! I run with Acronis and Anomi Backupper Pro myself, but a lot of end-users who I help enjoy using Paragon made software.

Always nice to have a free key to another backup software!

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
The deal is still trucking!

upload_2017-10-26_22-43-2.png

laurentd

Oct 28, 2017
Hello,
I cannot get a serial key. I should enter a magazine coupon code !!! Do you have a idea which code I should enter ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.