New Update F-Secure Beta 19.4 Released

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Honestly I don't think that's a big deal if they set them up right, but then again I don't believe we have any real privacy on the internet. I don't use the VPN, and honestly their web filtering is their best aspect so I think if the AWS servers speed things up and keep costs down that's great. But dang it's like there is no AV that doesn't have a personal downside for me.
I agree with the web filtering, it's been something I've mentioned here on the forum a couple of times. And your right, if their alliance with Amazon is to our benefit, no problem, but for now I still have a little attitude about it. In my books, it's Mullvad set with OpenVPN. Their Wireguard gets flagged to often, at least for me, including some Google searches where it wants me to confirm the checkbox to continue.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
I agree with the web filtering, it's been something I've mentioned here on the forum a couple of times. And your right, if their alliance with Amazon is to our benefit, no problem, but for now I still have a little attitude about it. In my books, it's Mullvad set with OpenVPN. Their Wireguard gets flagged to often, at least for me, including some Google searches where it wants me to confirm the checkbox to continue.
I use IVPN on rare occasion. I've never had it flagged.

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Capture d'écran 2024-04-23 225602.png

F-Secure has Machine Learning?!
I'll have to test it again :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.