Expired PARAGON Hard Disk Manager 25th Anniversary Limited Edition - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6731
How to get a license
[SIZE=5][B]FREE PARAGON Hard Disk Manager 25th Anniversary Limited Edition[/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*]Go to the [URL='https://www.paragon-software.com/hdm-25-anniversary/']promotion page.[/URL]
[*]Click "Get a key" and register a free product by filling out the form with your data.
[*]Once you have registered for your specified email address, you will receive your personal Serial number activation code.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Download and install the program by activating it as you install the activated code:
[/LIST]
[URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=6731']Download PARAGON Hard Disk Manager[/URL]

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 [B]only 64-bit

Terms of offer[/B]

[LIST]
[*]This lifetime license is the 25th Anniversary Limited Edition.
[*]The license is for 1 PC, only for non-commercial (personal) use
[*]The installation file is only available for Windows (64-bit).
[*]It is not subject to the possibility of updating until future versions.
[*]It is not covered by free technical support.
[*]You can re-activate the program after reinstalling the system using the distribution and the registration data you receive. You can also register with your Personal Cabinet on MyParagon to retain your license.
[/LIST]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Get a free PARAGON Hard Disk Manager 25th Anniversary Limited Edition. The solution includes three tools - to manage sections of hard drives, irretrievably delete and back up data
Protecting user data requires a holistic approach. Paragon Hard Disk Manager consolidates 25 years of experience in the development of system management, optimization, migration, and storage recovery tools.
The program is available with an English interface

The simple and powerful PARAGON Hard Disk Manager 25th Anniversary Limited Edition is designed to securely back up and restore Windows 64-bit PCs and laptops.

It will quickly restore your files and folders, operating system or even external hard drive to any media you choose. The program will protect your system and important data, and will be able to recover them in the event of any accident. Highlights include a separate 64-bit distribution, support for Windows 10, Disk Spaces, and UEFI.

The Hard Disk Manager version includes additional tools for core hard and SSD drives: creating/deleting sections and formatting them into the required file system, as well as a tool for irretrievably deleting data.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Hello! Thanks for sharing. I have tried it; I backed up my system and restored the image to evaluate the programme's functionality. Well, the back up and restoration time is not the best but it is acceptable. The restoration is smooth but somewhat strange; if you boot the rescue media and then plug in the external HDD, it will not be detected, so you should connect the external hdd before booting the rescue media. Windows Updates history gets wiped after restoration. In my experience, O&O DiskImage is the only backup software that does not wipe WUH.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Hello! Thanks for sharing. I have tried it; I backed up my system and restored the image to evaluate the programme's functionality. Well, the back up and restoration time is not the best but it is acceptable. The restoration is smooth but somewhat strange; if you boot the rescue media and then plug in the external HDD, it will not be detected, so you should connect the external hdd before booting the rescue media. Windows Updates history gets wiped after restoration. In my experience, O&O DiskImage is the only backup software that does not wipe WUH.

I tried this out late last year and did similar to @The Cog in the Machine with the same results. It worked OK but it did seem to take longer than I expected, better safe than sorry though!

I agree from my experience that O&O DiskImage retains the Windows Update data while this didn't do so. I hadn't thought about DiskImage being the only type of this software to do that, but now it has been mentioned I can't think of other restoration software that will do it successfully.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I decided to download and try Paragon's 25th Anniversary edition, just for fun or something. First, I liked the simplicity of the GUI. I started the backup and it showed 53 minutes to do the 51.84G of full backup. Rather than cancel I let it run, and it finished in 22 minutes and 15 seconds. That's about 2 minutes slower than Aomei Pro and several minutes quicker than O&O 12. I think since it's free, I'll keep Paragon and remove O&O. Tried the recovery and it's about the same, slower than Aomei by a few minutes, but tolerable.

Aomei will be my primary, but I'll keep a full reasonably current backup with Paragon 'just in case.' I've never had a problem with Aomei, but having a spare in place doesn't hurt.

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
I have tried AOMEI, Macrium and EaseUs todo and alll of them wiped WUH. In my experience, all of them are reliable and restore system image without any issues but I lean towards O&O
I had system issues around a year ago and Aomei failed me so I said bye to them sadly! When I NEEDED it, it would NOT restore. I have tried MiniTool Shadowmaker which is decent but settled on TeraBytes Image for Windows. Fast and reliable and mountable image and/or easy viewable backup to simply look at or copy selective files!
P.S. I do have the Paragon 25th Anniversary but just using for partition problems IF ever needed.

Reactions: ha14 and roger_m

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I had system issues around a year ago and Aomei failed me so I said bye to them sadly! When I NEEDED it, it would NOT restore. I have tried MiniTool Shadowmaker which is decent but settled on TeraBytes Image for Windows. Fast and reliable and mountable image and/or easy viewable backup to simply look at or copy selective files!
P.S. I do have the Paragon 25th Anniversary but just using for partition problems IF ever needed.

I've got myself in several messes. Aomei has saved me all 3 or 4 times. I back up weekly with Aomei and it finally sunk into my thick skull to keep my work on an external as well, just in case. So far, restores have been good and reasonably quick.

Reactions: ha14 and roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.