Poll Password Manager Poll (2022)

Passwords and passkeys
188 Replies 30,492 Views

Which Password manager do you use?(Poll)

  • KeePass

    Votes: 36 16.3%
  • NordPass

    Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Sticky password

    Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LastPass

    Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Bitwarden

    Votes: 112 50.7%
  • Dashlane

    Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Firefox

    Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 1Password

    Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Kaspersky Password Manager

    Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Roboform

    Votes: 11 5.0%

  • Total voters
    221
I mean if it was credential stuffing is that really a breach? Every time someone is compromised due to credential stuffing and reused passwords it kind of negates the words "breached" and "hacked".
 
Any thoughts on NordPass?
Or Keeper?
(Trialed Bitwarden, and kinda liked it)

Trialing both. Any thoughts???
THANKS

✌️
 
Think of it this way! Would you keep trusting a lock that is always in the news to be picked!
I would go for either Bitwarden because they are open source or to be more secure go with Keepass since it works locally.
 
I am afraid to use password managers who use the cloud. Sometimes I try to overcome my fear by installing other software. But one day and back again.

KeePass for me a beloved program.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top