Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Patch A for Kaspersky Internet Security version 21.3.10.391 was released on March 22, 2021.

In patch A we have fixed several application issues.

To install the patch:
  1. Run the database update for Kaspersky Internet Security. See the documentation for instructions.
  2. Restart the computer once the updates are completed.
The patch will be installed. To check if the patch was installed successfully, open the application window and click the Support icon in the lower-left corner. The information about the application version will be available in the window that opens. The version number will have the letter a added.

To complete the patch installation successfully, computer reboot is required. If you don't reboot the computer in seven days after the application receives the patch, the icon on the Windows taskbar will turn red.

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Done:

1616496330751.png

Last edited by a moderator:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Probably not, since sometimes in my systems some get the patches earlier than others... I also haven't gotten Patch A yet, I'm in Spain, but I know some Spanish users already got it :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.