- Apr 28, 2015
Patch is available for testing now.
Update sources: Index of /ap/
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
- False-positive IDS triggering in case of fragmented TCPv6 traffic
- Notifications work - duplication of information, too frequent notification shown
- Errors in checking a secure connection when working with certain resources
- Errors in accessing to certain resources that require a user certificate request
- Stability issues
- VPN - new location for setting secure connection channel (Bulgaria)
- VPN - for secure channel performance improvement, optimal server selection mechanism for selected location has been improved.
- VPN - added possibility to manually disable secure channel establishing attempts, if there is no network connection.
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: Index of /ap/
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2021MR2
Flood will be deleted.