Paul's security config

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi, Paul Lee. I particularly liked how you've chosen ESET 8! It seems as though I may be the very last one among my friends here to follow your example by upgrading from version 7!!:p:rolleyes:
If you've already added LastPass to your configuration be sure it is the latest (for Firefox)
DOWNLOAD
VERSION 3.1.54

CCleaner is not only a well accepted tool many of us use, did you know it's a privacy software too?o_O (I've read exterminator20's posts!:cool:) Another privacy tool (actually an extension) is DoNotTrackMe which essentially, and as far as I understand, performs similarly to a VPN by encrypting your ISP connection thus preventing tracking (more or less like Ghostery). sometimes I use them both.:):)

As you are at an advanced level of knowledge, the free program that's represented by the banner (below) as my signature, the one that looks like a big kite without a tail,:p may be a nice addition to further securing your system's config. (I'm using it with Firefox, now, as I type!;))
which, by the way, I'm happy you've shared with us.
Thanks!!:D

PS If you decide not to trade for Sr Normal's daughter's XP lap top, I have an old Dell desktop with XP, and there's also a bridge you might be interested in buying too, lol!!:p:D j/k>;)

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.